NSU mini bike unsure of what year and model would like some information

I have a NSU mini bike but I’m unsure of the year and model it’s a 50cc 3 speed 2 stroke, my father got as a trade from close friend and apparently the guy who he bought it from had a brand new on still in the box. If anyone can tell me more I greatly appreciate it

Attachments

I had an NSU, 250 cc motorcycle, long ago. Very, very long ago. It was my first motorcycle. But, back to your mini, I would guess, based upon the design, it is from the mid to late 70s. Maybe 75 through 80. I say that because it looks very much like the basic design of a Harley Shortster or X90. If it was designed as direct competition for the X90, it certainly hit the style mark.

markus

Its a Bismark (or Bismarck depending one what you read). That one is one of earlier ones like the test bike from around 1971 They are a confusing Taiwanese made bike, You see them badged differently (Maverick actually sold one and even Alsport offered a version of that bike but the engines by that time lost the NSU stamping, they used 10" spoke wheels and the engine is 60cc, but look identical otherwise) the test report is kinda sketchy, It talks about NSU allowing a Taiwan company to produce those engines for them with some other high hopes of producing more bikes under that name etc.. ( I have a hard time believing that becuase the later bikes like stated above started popping up) I think it was kinda like Sach's engines being sold in bulk and vendors using them in Taiwan and US made bikes etc.. Most of those particular engines have date codes of 1971 on them, but the bikes they went on were still in production up to like 1976/77 and leftover stock sold still in late very late 70's

This is from june 1971 Mini bike guide:

IMG_3183.JPG