NY Gambler 100

joshua. c.

I believe it’s a mile long lap. Being a wooded area I am only guessing it’s not dusty but shady and cool. Not timed so you don't have to beat up your machine if you don’t want to. As many laps as you can stand. Or go all the way....
lol so how many laps you think you'll make? you were complaining of being tired after wachusset vally.

I'd be much more interested if most of the trike racing group shows up. (all the ones who show up when we have 12 or more people.) we haven't had a good race at wachusset this year and this might be a good time to meet up. also the other gambler mini bike events I've seen on youtube were team events where they swapped drivers, is that the case hear or is it everyone for themselves? and if its not timed how do you determine the winner?

joshua. c.

just had a major financial setback, my truck smoked out the engine on the highway. and after repairs I'm going to be short on cash for a while (for events and projects), looks like I can't do anything else this year. winter is on the way and heating oil is expensive. side note i do have the most of the parts for one of my bikes projects so I'll still work on that one.

Better convert that furnace to vegetable oil Josh. Since this isn’t a balls out race and more of an endurance event I think the trike and I will do ok. Let us know when your going to turn those projects you have into oil.

joshua. c.

so how did this go? no one has said anything or posted any photos. with all the youtube coverage of the first gambler mini bike race I was expecting to see and hear more about this one.

I gave up after about 20 miles. My shoulder gave up on me. Rotator cuff surgery next week. Track was great. A little mud,some inclines,declines,Woods. Turns...