NY Gambler 100

FYI, there is a NY Gambler 100 mini bike endurance race, you versus your machine. Mini bikes, mowers , run what you have. They have a facebook page. I plan on going if I can get my stuff together!

just search under ny gambler 100 it comes up....
Thank you. Found it easily. It's tough for me to attend the Gambler 100 since I live in Oregon, but I still wanted to see the FB event page. By total coincidence I'll be in that area this weekend to attend the American Flat Track event at Weedsport Speedway. I'm also planning to see the Glenn Curtis Museum in Hammondsport.

I got some answers from Scott Benzie , he said you can show up Friday night but the "ride"doesn't start until Saturday morning and goes all day till dark , then live music after , camping is in deep woods so big campers wont be a good thing , sounds like fun to go for a Saturday ride

If I don’t have my surgery by then, then I want to go to this with my trike badly.... I will put on a stock motor for reliability. Should be a blast

joshua. c.

[QUOTE="gumpit, post: 1219848, member: 13654"Team #6 (me) is ready
@joshua. c. are you going?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure yet, 100 miles around a short track isn't really my thing. If it was a race one way along a 100 mile long trail, or even 4 times around a 25 mile loop, I'd be all for it but lapping the same track over and over 100 times sounds tedious.

[QUOTE="gumpit, post: 1219848, member: 13654"Team #6 (me) is ready
@joshua. c. are you going?
I'm not sure yet, 100 miles around a short track isn't really my thing. If it was a race one way along a 100 mile long trail, or even 4 times around a 25 mile loop, I'd be all for it but lapping the same track over and over 100 times sounds tedious.[/QUOTE]
The track is about the same size as Gomas. But ok

joshua. c.

I'll need to think about it. my trike woold be a better bet than my bike right now. my bike derailed several times at gomas and on a much longer race that could be a real issue. and how is this set up? continuous racing for multiple laps or stopping every lap for lap times? and how rough and dusty is the rack?

I'll need to think about it. my trike woold be a better bet than my bike right now. my bike derailed several times at gomas and on a much longer race that could be a real issue. and how is this set up? continuous racing for multiple laps or stopping every lap for lap times? and how rough and dusty is the rack?
I was thinking the same thing about it being such a short lap. I am still building my bike with this as the end goal. I was thinking of a endurance challenge type event at AOAA Trails in PA coal region.

I believe it’s a mile long lap. Being a wooded area I am only guessing it’s not dusty but shady and cool. Not timed so you dont have to beat up your machine if you don’t want to. As many laps as you can stand. Or go all the way....