O/T Tx. vintage kart exhibition

I didn't know where else to put this so here it goes. On Oct. 5th at 1pm the North Tx. Karters are having a vintage kart exhibition at their track in Denton. I don't know if they are going to let us run our vintage karts or just show them, I'm waiting on more info. As far as I know this is the first time the club has acknowledged that vintage karts exist. So if you have a vintage racing kart bring it out.

This is the reply I got,

Bob Schabel

Toturboturtle063@yahoo.com
CCChance Kelly
John Ray

Richard, Yes, Non members are welcome to the Vintage race. Yes, you will be able to get on the track and race with the other vintage karts. No, the tech is not the same as the current karts, and really we do not tech them, but the kart must be safe, and you will need all your driving gear including a full face helmet.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Subject: vintage kart exhibition
To: "info@ntkarters.com" <info@ntkarters.com>

Hi, wanting info on the vintage kart exhibition. Can non members bring their vintage karts, how much to enter? Are non members allowed to run their karts or is this a vintage kart show only ? If I can run my vintage kart what safety equipment do I need and is tech the same as modern karts? Any other vintage kart activities planed? Thanks ,Richard.

I can't speak for the club, North Texas Karters, but come out, you will have a great time. No names, but there is a long time member that is very into Vintage Karts and has been showing off his stuff for some time. Very nice 1/2 mile track w/ 9 turns, you will love it. Very nice facility, indoor restrooms, bring the spouse, girl friend. :thumbsup:

1stlegendtx

We raced the Kart grand nationals at this track(ended up 3rd) years ago. I think it is a very nice place. Bob from Precision Karting (owner) is a member at the track. If Precision Karting is still in Dallas Bob would know all about the event.:thumbsup:Precision Karting of Dallas