Oddity

dshot59

Not really into karts but I do have a couple, so what the hey .I just put one together for the grand kids a Manco quicksilver 2 seater that I was given after it was in the flood,Thru on a predator I had lay'n around and they love it. And that got me thinkin I also have a odyssey carcass growing weeds in the yard and a Honda gx390. Maybe an adult kart as well. Question is do you think that motor will be enough it push it ? It has belt drive so I think a torque converter will work as well. It's a13 hp motor which is not that much less then it's original engine, What ya think?

Attachments

dshot59

I was hoping it would be enough with some tweekin maybe, Figure the torque converter would help as well. I do have a 340 2cyl suzuki I believe out of an aortic cat, but I'm not sure if it's any good.I was going to use. Thought it might be easier to just weld on a plate and bolt this up. But easy is no fun now is it ?:D

I was hoping it would be enough with some tweekin maybe, Figure the torque converter would help as well. I do have a 340 2cyl suzuki I believe out of an aortic cat, but I'm not sure if it's any good.I was going to use. Thought it might be easier to just weld on a plate and bolt this up. But easy is no fun now is it ?:D
Only way to find out is start welding