Official Build Off Stickers

Good to hear guys. :thumbsup: And yes Chad I am thinking about maybe getting some more 2'' made. There are a few others who would never got a chance to get any. I'll keep you guys updated. :thumbsup:

Okay, new game plan. I was just talking with Hent and I am going to be taking orders to get more of the 2'' build off decals made. If I get enough orders to get atleast 20 made up I will go through with it. PM me and let me know if you are interested, I will let you know if I get enough to get some more made. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, good to hear. :thumbsup:

I got half of what I need to get more of the 2'' made, so if I can get a few more requests I will go ahead with it. :thumbsup:

Hello all I dont mean to step in like this but I'm new and I wanted to join the build off, so my question is it too late for me to enter the fun?

Hello all I dont mean to step in like this but I'm new and I wanted to join the build off, so my question is it too late for me to enter the fun?
Sorry man you are a bit late to join in. Hopefully next year we will do it again and you will get a chance to get in on the action.

Nevertheless, welcome to OldMiniBikes. If you wish to start a project just post your project in the Project Log section of the forum so everybody can see and enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Looks like I will be going ahead and getting some more of the 2'' OldMiniBikes Build-off stickers made. I will be contacting everbody who mentioned they were interested and double checking and getting final numbers. If you haven't told me you would like to get some 2'' decals please PM me. If you are interested please let me know by Sunday evening because I will be placing the sticker order Monday. This will likely be your last chance to get decals.

Also, there are still 4 of the 4'' size decals availible. :thumbsup:

Thanks everybody. :drinkup: