oh my god

Heard some bad news today a good friend of mine was run over by a air seeder on the farm he works on .he was cleaning out some junk in the shanks andthe other guy did not rrealize he was under there and started it and drove off . My friend has busted ribs and a broken arm and some other cuts and lumps . But still has all fingers and toes and can feel them . But has one hell of a long recovery. Ahead of him

Wow, he is one lucky guy to still be alive. It is something that can easily happen. Just this spring my son was underneath working on ours and I did not see him. The tractor was shut off, and he did not say anything as I was climbing in to start it. I was not planning on moving it, but just starting it. A good lesson for both of us. I sure hope your buddy heals up and has a full recovery.

hope your friend heals up! we have a large number of farm accidents in my area, most are on the amish farms
were some kid get squashed by a run-away farm wagon or they get caught up in one of their home made engine
driven belt drive wood machines. it never ends up good.

about a month ago during maple syrup season we had a wind storm and one of the local amish was making maple
syrup when his shed folded up like a house of cards in a good sized gust. he didn't make it. very sad.

Seen my friend his out of the hospital and at home . Doin good given what he went through . He went under the packer wheels of the seeder . Did some damage to him but he will recover in time . A small blessing they found a tumor in his heart when they had him in icu .so he got that fixed it was a big as a golf ball in his heart . But it could have been worse . He still has his humor and can laugh at things good spirits and healing well .