Ohio Region Crosley meet in Wauseon, Ohio

WLB

My wife had Thursday and Friday off and the annual Ohio region Crosley meet was this this week so we decided to attend. I've been wanting to attend this meet for many years but one thing or another kept me from going. I've always liked the Crosleys, particularly the Hotshot. Like our minibikes, they are fun but mostly impractical.

WLB

Photo descriptions didn't show up. Top picture is a Hotshot, my favorite at the meet. Second photo is a Farm O Road. Third is a Pre-War Crosley with a custom hardtop. Fourth is a Crosley powered Midget. Crosley was the engine of choice for Midgets for many years. Fifth and sixth (sorry for the duplicate) is a Crosley powered sports car. Crosley powered sports cars were popular in SCCA H Modified class. Seventh is a German Ford V4 in a Crosley sedan. Eighth is a heavily modified Crosley engine which has been converted to a cross flow head. Ninth is another Crosley powered sports car.

First photo in second post is a Farm O Road. Note machine gun and grenade shifter:laugh: Second is a modified Pre-War Crosley with boat. the boat is about 4 feet long.