Oil change pump??

Aquavac????Anyone tried one of these, there about 30.00 at Blo's I mean Lowes. I think I am going to try one. I'm tired of making a big mess on my garage floor. :doah:

Here's the scoup: This thing is the cats a$$. I started the bike up as per instructions, ran it for a couple minutes. Put the hose in the fill snout and felt around with the hose till I could feel the bottom. You pump 20 strokes on the vaccume and then release the valve on the tank. This thing sucks like a shop vac. It pulled a quart the first opening. I pumped the vaccume from the tank again and you can here the suction inside the crank case. I am going to cut the hose bottom at an angle to allow it to seal on the crankcase bottom and this will literally suck all the junk off the case bottom. Probably on this engine as well as maybe better than the drain itself as it really gets after it. Try it you might like it.
ps: motor is new from a total complete rebuild, bored/decked all new. Has 2 hrs run time on Castrol GTX 10-30. Will continue to use the Castrol oil.

Hey Walt I have that same pump! I love it! Just warm up engine, suck about 3/4 oil out then tilt bike to the side and prop rear tire a little so the rest of the oil runs to the corner that your extracting it from! Then get that last 1/4! That should get most of the debris! :thumbsup:

MB165

Get it, Its a good addition to the shop, and yes much cleaner. I have been using the Tecumseh tools oil sucker for twelve years now. They will suck the sumps dry, just as good as the drain plug.