oil spilled out from where? / id engine

I am new to the forum, and i must say that i have enjoyed every minute reading about this "odd ball" passion of mine.

so my bike was on its kickstand running tonight, i let it warm up and then a sound of crashing hit my ears. I assumed the chain popped or something, but as i walked over to it, it was on its side (recoil down) and still running with oil all over my driveway.

my question is, where did it spray out from? at first, I thought I chipped the crankcase some where, but that does not seem logical. I know that 4 strokes cant be turned upside down, but I thought it would make oil pass my rings, and burn up in my cylinder.... but I bet someone on this form can tell me where it poured out from.

oh and can anyone tell me anything about this engine? era, model num, where do get a manual etc.etc...

thanks in advance

the oil im thinking came out of the breather . its under the intake port if you turn a motor over the oil will run into the valve box and out the breather then out the tube .
as for a manual pm me with your email and ill try and send you a copy of one i have for the tecs .
it looks like its a h35 side dump tec

Thanks for you input. I think you are spot on - from what i remember the oil looked to have come from the intake area, and the exhaust was dry and clean...:thumbsup:

the oil im thinking came out of the breather . its under the intake port if you turn a motor over the oil will run into the valve box and out the breather then out the tube .
as for a manual pm me with your email and ill try and send you a copy of one i have for the tecs .
it looks like its a h35 side dump tec
what he^ said.

OP what kind of bike is that. From what I see, it looks like a Montgomery Ward I have.