OKO 24mm flatslide china copy carb

I just bought one of these to try as they are so cheap. Just wondering if anyone has tried one of the copy carbs and what jetting you used for a clone. I'm going to dissasemble clean up choke area as the vent holes have some flashing check the float level then put it on the flowbench to see if it flows more CFM than the mikuni copy carb. I have had great luck with the china mikuni carbs but couldnt resist this one.

Been thinking about one myself . Let us know how it runs in a motor . I now the cheap 22 mikuni I have screams on that predator I built , makes stupid power .i just bought another 22 for that motor .

vwfan79

I have one on a modified 6.5 and works great, using the Jets that came in it just adjusted my needle. Motor pulls hard through the rpm range. I tried a smaller jet and a larger one but the stock one works the best for my setup. Seems to be a quality carb and for the price you can't beat it.

MB165

I was just looking at them on ECs site.......ive been wondering if the 22s are a bit on the small side with our built engines.

Just compared 3 carbs the OKO 24mm, a Chinese mikuni that has the oval style slide and while it measures 26mm at the flange I think it is like a 22 or 24mm in the slide venturi area, and a molkt 24mm on the flowbench. All carbs had the top removed and the slide clamped with the bottom of the slide right at the top of the air inlet opening so as to not cause a restriction.
OKO 24mm =91.65 CFM
Chinese mikuni 86 CFM
Molkt carb 99.4
Of these three carbs I have only used the mikuni copy and it has run real well. Want to try the other two just to see how they run.