Old fox need front tire

I have come across what I believe is an old fox mini bike. The back of the frame flares out and there is a gear on an axle I'n the middle of the bike. Anyway I have the front axle and hub but no rim. Anyone know where I can get a front rim. Been reading this site for about a month. Awesome forum.

I have come across what I believe is an old fox mini bike. The back of the frame flares out and there is a gear on an axle I'n the middle of the bike. Anyway I have the front axle and hub but no rim. Anyone know where I can get a front rim. Been reading this site for about a month. Awesome forum.
Casey, Does your front hub look like this? Ogy

Yeah I believe the hub looks just like that
Casey, Are you referring to the two pics that I (Ogy) posted above? It sounded like you may bought the ones that rjs444 had for sale. Do you still need rims? You said that you "believe" that the hubs look just like the ones I posted. I can help you out but I want to be sure that they are the correct rims for the hubs that you have. Check again and let me know. Ogy

here is front hub. yeah i need a wheel ,tire and tube ready to go would be nice
Casey, I have an extra tire and tube mounted on a two piece rim that will fit your Fox. They are used but in good shape. You pay the shipping and the tire, tube, and rim are free. Shoot me a PM (private message) for details. Ogy

That sounds like a good deal Casey, stupid me posted in the "parts wanted" section where virtually no one ever looks. :doah: :mad2: :facepalm:
(live, learn, never again) :laugh: