Old Member Back Looking for a New Project

I joined back in 2010, completed a restoration of my 1968 Cyclops L400, and have been offline for a while. Still have the old Cyclops, and have the itch and a bunch of parts, including a Harbor Freight engine, that need a frame for a home. Looking for another Cyclops frame/roller. If anyone has one or knows where one might be for sale, please let me know so I can scratch this itch. This site was invaluable to me when I rebuilt my old 1968 Christmas Bike back in 2010. I know I can count on you guys again. Look forward to becoming active again as I rebuild another bike.

N1241.JPG[/img][/url]

Started as one, got it from NR Racing w their phase one mods and a straight pipe. That and the kick stand are about the only thing on the bike that is not original or same as original. I would probably have died a young death if it had come with that motor on it when I got the mini in 1968 for Christmas at the age of 12. Came close enough with the original 4 hp Tec. Got to find a roller or frame to start a new build before I have any new pics. Their is a good album of this rebuild on my profile

Got that

I got that project that I was looking for today thanks to chipper here on the forum. After reading my last post a month ago, he had a Cyclops L 400 survivor fall in his lap, and he PM'd me, offered me the bike. Today we met as he was traveling near where I live, completed the deal and I now have the bike. I have to give chipper a huge thanks for making this happen. Another example of why this is such a great forum- great people that are willing to help others that share the passion about these little machines. Here are a few pics of this little survivor, complete with original seat, engine, controls, tin's, wheels and frame. Never thought I would see another one in this kind of shape. The rear wheel has a worn out sprocket that has had a replacement welded on to the assembly, but everything else looks original. She is missing the normal Right side brace that most of these bikes had, but it does not appear that one was ever on this frame- Just things to look at in more detail as I start to put her back in good shape. Thanks again chipper.