Old pic of me flying nitro heli

Got me a Traxxas E-Max Truck. Fun, and clean. However, "dies" waaayyyy too fast for the time you spend charging... But I do love the scream of those little nitro motors! Even more fun is the single-digit scale RC stuff. They got weed whacker motors and the like. Wounder is a small briggs would fit.... hah!

Dunno about "mini-bikes". But they do have gas/electric scale RC motor cycles!

Last edited:
I have a small glider that has a cox 049 power assist.....Its a electric conversion.....
Ascent glider Pod and boom style....
Yea! Man those are so much fun and small and quiet enough that we can run those up at soccer fields around here. Every once and a while, I'm lucky enough to spy someone flying and will go over for a chat. Wide open space is a premium where I live!

I love the look of those old P-51's. How do you like flying it? The actual plane was supposed to be a joy to fly....

I think it has something to do with the big four stroke I crammed in it.....:thumbsup:

And my cross country approaches.....nearly bit the corn at the end of the runway at the club.....but I punched out......and tail stood it up to the clouds......

Slow her down too much and it might tip stall and roll over ....not good.......I just need more time with it....only has 6 flights or so.......

Last edited:
I think it has something to do with the big four stroke I crammed in it.....:thumbsup:

And my cross country approaches.....nearly bit the corn at the end of the runway at the club.....but I punched out......and tail stood it up to the clouds......

Slow her down too much and it might tip stall and roll over ....not good.......I just need more time with it....only has 6 flights or so.......
Ah shear power! That's a good a reason as any then. :laugh:

Practice makes perfect! Man bet that motor screams on a good flyby....

I have been doing R/C since 78. I build for Sponsored pro pilots in IMAC and all Giant Scale events across the country. My planes have won the JR Challenge, Tucson Shootout, The Nats, Regionals ect. Here's a pix of the Nats in 2010 for Unlimited division. I took 1st, 2nd, 3rd,.....Got to be too much, I had to quit for a while, very bad habit, minibike time.
The R/C world knows me as BBW Walt