Old School Minibike Holiday Swap! Saturday January 2, 2016 - Redford Michigan

This Saturday.

From Craigslist:

Old School Minibike will be having its Holiday PARKING LOT SWAP and SALE, Saturday January 2, 2016 from 10-3.

Rain, Snow or Shine! Free lunch served from 11-2.

Old School Minibike
12015 Telegraph Rd.
Redford MI 48239.

Come on out to ring in the New Year! Great time to make some cash!

Bring out your parts, mini bikes, frames, go karts, motorcycles, or anything you want to get rid of!

jeep4me

I'm thinking about coming to this one. Will bring a couple bikes, some parts, etc.

Mostly will depend on the weather. If it's snowing or raining, I won't be going.

I'd love to sell off the last of my stuff.....

Trucks loaded and ready to rock and roll.

Pretty much all my minibike stuff is in the back of the truck.
Sorry...I will not be able to make the last leg of your farewell tour. I will be working tomorrow and cannot make it. Thanks for the memories and maybe I can catch your farewell tour next year.:laugh:

I still plan on going. I don't know why, I already have lots of junk. Maybe I can find something cool. Hehe
Hey Pat..when you go can you grab me jeep4me's autograph? I wanna hang it by my Black Sabbath 1999 "final tour" concert shirt autographed by Ozzy.:laugh:

jeep4me

Bill, I tried to give Pat my autograph you requested, but he left before I had the chance.
So I was forced to sell it. I got a $1.68 for it.

BTW, I had a great time at the meet. Sold A TON of parts, saw and talked to a few OldMiniBikes members and old acquaintances.