Old Treasure Found

Not quite sure if in fact this IS old or a treasure... but it was silly cheap and comes with everything. But the question is... anyone have an idea on the make or model?

It has suspension in the rear as well as a sprung front end.. Seat unbolts in 3 places and 2 of those hold the shocks on. Fuel tank is "fake" and not usable.

Any help would be appreciated.

They are vintage! It’s a great find in my opinion. I’ve built a few of them, they are comfortable little bikes and one of them is my rider I take everywhere.

And welcome to OldMiniBikes!

They are vintage! It’s a great find in my opinion. I’ve built a few of them, they are comfortable little bikes and one of them is my rider I take everywhere.

And welcome to OldMiniBikes!
Nice. I was purusing the ads today and the guy posted it for $100 CAD and wasn't sure what it came with. But its all there, will need some minor things but nothing I can't handle.

Thanks will be poking around to see what I can find.

As dragracertpp said , Efenal , Deltek , Deckson a lot of them were sold in the states as Grand Prix , Cobra and other names in Australia yours was probably sold as a Rock Hopper . Probably built and sold in the 80's and would of had a Tecumseh engine on it . Nice Score you got your money's worth .

As dragracertpp said , Efenal , Deltek , Deckson a lot of them were sold in the states as Grand Prix , Cobra and other names in Australia yours was probably sold as a Rock Hopper . Probably built and sold in the 80's and would of had a Tecumseh engine on it . Nice Score you got your money's worth .

I’m always so close to getting it lol, one day... one day..

heres my princess auto it hasnt seen daylight for a long time,the fork plate has the year as 1977 but thats the year they put them up for sale the engines original to the bike and its a 74
Very cool! Neat to see history like this! My plate is gone unfortunately.