OldMiniBikes 2017 Calendar Poll for modified calendar

We want to get a poll of what picture you guys would like for each month and which picture for the cover, so if you want picture 5 for say March, just respond with March - 5.

Also, if there are any dates you would like reminders on for specific events, reunions, please let me know.

For any members reading this that sees their picture in the collage, please private message me if you would like to have your username/ actual name and brief description of your mini bike added to your photo. I will send you private messages also if I don't hear from you first.

I apologize for the delay, if I receive all this info within a few days, I should have an exact idea of how many calendars we will be getting printed and have the calendars in a couple weeks.

Thank you,
Eric

Last edited:
Hi, My bike is number 5. Not sure why it's in the modified group. That one even has the original hardware. The options on it were all available right from the Rupp Dealer.

I think it may have gotten switched with #1 in the vintage group. :shrug:
Or #2, 8, 10 or 11. But of all the bikes pictured in the vintage group #8 shouldn't be there. It should be in the modified group since it is a completely custom home built bike just like #9 in this group.

Last edited: