OldMiniBikes Baja Doodlebug project

I am building a Baja doodlebug project and wanted to know if anyone has front forks for this minibike? I need one set of forks if anyone has a spare.

Last edited:
( IJG ) This member does. After so many post you will be able to PM him. P.S. You will have better luck putting this in the parts wanted area.
THANKS

buckeye

OldMiniBikes Warehouse will fix ya up with chain. Manchester might be able to whip up a seat for you. Ebay?
Wanted ad for sure will help.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Okay. I will contact these people and also post in the wanted section. Is it possible to put a wide fat tire on the back and a small on the front for almost a chopper style?

I'll get you picture of about the largest tire you can put on that Mini bike. I have one on my grand kids doodle bug. I'll post it Friday.

I was also wondering about two things in addition to the tire size. What is a good sprocket set up for making it fast and what chain would I need? Also how would a person like myself wire headlamp, turn signals, and taillight all to one possibly 2 small 6 volt batteries? I have been thinking on this for a while now. Help if you can!