OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

I will be posting my entry pics in my threads for the build off incase anybody needs an example. :thumbsup: I won't be starting working on it any sooner then anybody else. :thumbsup:

great nobody in our house drinks pop:doah:
i have some old coke bottles
or i can walk down the road and try to find one in the ditch

Last edited:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Ok guys, this old fart is calling it a night.

Happy New Year and I'll see you all tomorrow.

Thanks for all the work you put into this Clay, it's going to be a lot of fun :thumbsup:

Vic

I figured it would be something simple like that.

My beverage will be for those 21 and older. And I am sure I will go through plenty of it during the build.

No kidding, I'm really happy with it. Lots of really good projects to watch too, beat the tv.

I never got in the shop today since I was with family, but hopefully tomorrow. :thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
No kidding, I'm really happy with it. Lots of really good projects to watch too, beat the tv.

I never got in the shop today since I was with family, but hopefully tomorrow. :thumbsup:
Same here, but I hope to get a few hours in the garage this afternoon.

Vic

Man this no smoking is going to be the life of me. But its not going to be easy lol Just walking in the garage this am to take my build off pic was so tempting. I Can Do This.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Man this no smoking is going to be the life of me. But its not going to be easy lol Just walking in the garage this am to take my build off pic was so tempting. I Can Do This.
I can't lie I had one this morning :shrug: My plan is to cut the number of smokes I have down each day. I had 6 yesterday, so today I'll cut it back to 5 and so on. For me this is really good, as I smoked at least a pack every day at one point.

Vic

I can't lie I had one this morning :shrug: My plan is to cut the number of smokes I have down each day. I had 6 yesterday, so today I'll cut it back to 5 and so on. For me this is really good, as I smoked at least a pack every day at one point.

Vic
i guerss thats better then not quiting. I am trying so hard to keep away from them. If i can make it 3 days i should be golden :thumbsup: