OldMiniBikes Build-off Trophy Committee

Hey Clayon , put me down for a couple of trophies , I will be willing to make one for the AZUSA frame and fork build , and also a Peoples Choice / Good Sport so Buckeye gets one too lol.
Mine will be the more traditional wooden plaques with some added touches.
Its the least I can do as a custom woodworker/cabinet maker lol

buckeye

It will be settled long befor ol Robbie boy.
I have been holding out on you guys.
Now that I am no longer a rookie, my true building skills will be revealed. Whatch cho step.:laugh:

Cool if you notice I try to see what everyone else is building , then do something completly different that way I am only competing against myself lol
Going to be a great Build off :thumbsup:

Sounds good Rob, I can't wait to see what you come up with. :thumbsup:

I can't thanks those of you who are building trophies enough. :thumbsup:

Ya. Sorry. All I have is scrap that should be recycled instead of made into a trophy.

I got nothing as good as Jakedmoe.

He knocked it out of the park with that one.

Can I send him some $$ to help make one as a trike or 4 wheel? Hell, if he makes it I will pay the shipping to the winner.
Im sure i could dig some parts out for that!

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is that why Hent couldn't stand all the crying and about made everybody use the same frame?? :glare:

How about we do away with trophies and prizes all together.. Just bragging rights?? That way nobody cries about being outdone.. :shrug:

Thanks Dave, I don't think the trophies will cause any problems because everyone seems to be doing it just for fun, and the build off as an excuse to build another bike, not to compete so much.

old-timer

Scamming Member
I know that's why I'm joining in. It's just about having fun for me, and being involved in something that we all share a passion for :thumbsup:

Vic