OldMiniBikes.com Email?

OldMiniBikes.com Monthly E-mail?

• Yes! I think the e-mail is a great idea.

Votes: 162 79.4%
  • No! I don't want anymore e-mail.

Votes: 42 20.6%

• Total voters
I don't vote or enter because I am just into original bikes and most of the winners are customs or non originals. Seems there is more talk of non related minibikes stuff and DoodleBugs than old minibikes. Maybe have 2 classes for MBOTM ?

Great Idea Hent! Long as it functions smoothly with the forum and their is no stink about it from anyone. I don't see why not! Count me aboard. Majority rules anyways. So count the yes an the nos and make a decision.

Last edited:
Yeah, I need a email reminder, I had a bike entered and forgot to vote. As it turned out my forgotten vote for the best bike would have broken the winning tie.
Tis hell getting old...

I believe this redirected thread got the results you were looking for.....sometimes people just get sidetracked.

Please, no Baja Doodle mini bike of the month! I personally am not all that pleased with the machines performance stock or modified...It's entry level at best...and way out of balance..The paint alone cost more on the TT mini then the whole doodle....

:hammer:

TT

I don't vote or enter because I am just into original bikes and most of the winners are customs or non originals. Seems there is more talk of non related minibikes stuff and DoodleBugs than old minibikes. Maybe have 2 classes for MBOTM ?
that's actually a good idea.

have mini bike of the month and then also doodlebug of the month.

Great Site Been looking for years to find out what my first mini was. After a day of searching I found it. An MTD Trail Flite Model 753-2. Have old Pic from 1977. Just need to upload to puter. And then I'll post. Wished I'd never sold it.:scooter:

Hello all you mini bike fanatics, I am new to the forum and have recently gotten back into mini bikes with the purchase of a doodlebug! It reminds me of the Bonanza mini I had back when I was a kid. I have already picked up a 6.5 clone and a TAV 2 for it. I can't wait to try that out! So far I have enjoyed reading all the good info on this forum