oldminibikes.com should make a iphone ipod touch app

Ok, been using this app for a few days and give it a thumbs up. Not perfect but handles photos much better than safari. Easy to navigate back to forums, no pop up redirects etc. Thanks to hent for making this happen. I'm on the 101 with the wife driving as I type this. Very nice.

Hent

Ok, been using this app for a few days and give it a thumbs up. Not perfect but handles photos much better than safari. Easy to navigate back to forums, no pop up redirects etc. Thanks to hent for making this happen. I'm on the 101 with the wife driving as I type this. Very nice.

Glad to hear it's working out for you :thumbsup::thumbsup:

korndog, Governor Schwarzenegger says: "Banning electronic text messaging while driving will keep drivers' hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road, making our roadways a safer place for all Californians. Drivers who violate the law will face a "base fine of $20 for a first offense and $50 for each subsequent offense". Just a Suggestion. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Hent

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

korndog, Governor Schwarzenegger says: "Banning electronic text messaging while driving will keep drivers' hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road, making our roadways a safer place for all Californians. Drivers who violate the law will face a "base fine of $20 for a first offense and $50 for each subsequent offense". Just a Suggestion. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Well quite frankly ez. I would make the fines more like 250 and 500. Also 100 for replying without reading entire post on OldMiniBikes.

NewAge

Sent this from my droid, I upgraded to pro for 2.99 because the demo version was very limitted. Testing image upload.

That's my kohler 4 hp, love the tank and want to put it in a mini but I still have a lawn to mow.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk