oldminibikes.com should make a iphone ipod touch app

vette66_00

Soooo who's going to start donating to the cause. Because you know it cost money to make an app. Im sure HENT would be glad to get an app if there was enough to cover the cost of it.

Heck even the guy that started the thread is not a Supporting Member. hehe <----- See this part its a joke. For those that don't understand internet speak.

Jailbreak easy. Had the first version JB when the lab first figured it out. Thing is there are apps already made to work with vbulletin. Not sure of details but maybe Hent could look into it. Mini bike is a disease and we need our fix on the road.

It means I just posted this from my iPhone using tapatalk. I'll give you a review after I play with it hent. So far seems pretty decent.

I haven't used it, so if there are any problems... let me know...

I still prefer the real version on my Droid, but I guess some people like it like this? :shrug:

I haven't used it, so if there are any problems... let me know...

I still prefer the real version on my Droid, but I guess some people like it like this? :shrug:
I prefer the real version over wifi, but over ATT joke of a 3g network, it's pretty slow. Interesting article from a senior telcom analyst saying Droid has to win out over iPhone eventually due to Apple's closed system. Sounds like they are setting themselves up for IBM/Microsoft all over again.