OLDMINIBIKES.COM T-Shirts

vette66_00

haha nobody's getting nothing but a lawyers phone call if they don't clear it with HENT. Last I heard nobody has talk to HENT yet.

DMR

Hmmmm, That looks an awful like my drawing on your design. Guess I would get a cut of the profits then. :shrug:
A couple of weeks ago there were two threads about t-shirts and both had asked you if we could use the design, i even sent you a pm but never got a reply, thats why I never ordered the shirts. Look at the thread titled "SimpleToms T-shirt design". What do you think of the shirt?

Well, I never got a PM from anyone asking to use my drawings. I would prefer that you don't use it. I made those drawings when someone else was talking about a new t-shirt design and I thought that Hent might be interested in using my drawings for a web page sponsered t-shirt (of course I would get paid for my time for the design) but I never got any interest. I may make t-shirts myself using my designs with or without the OldMiniBikes logo (only way I would use the OldMiniBikes logo is if I got the okay from Hent). I appreciate that fact that you like it but please don't use my drawings.

Thanks, Tom

DMR

Well, I never got a PM from anyone asking to use my drawings. I would prefer that you don't use it. I made those drawings when someone else was talking about a new t-shirt design and I thought that Hent might be interested in using my drawings for a web page sponsered t-shirt (of course I would get paid for my time for the design) but I never got any interest. I may make t-shirts myself using my designs with or without the OldMiniBikes logo (only way I would use the OldMiniBikes logo is if I got the okay from Hent). I appreciate that fact that you like it but please don't use my drawings.

Thanks, Tom
Sure, I would REALLY like to have a T-Shirt with that illustration on it, so if you ever choose to make a t-shirt, let us know.:thumbsup: