OldMiniBikes Warehouse, huh? For real?

Daaaang! :freakout:

I just placed an online order this morning and 19 minutes later I got the email that USPS has been notified to come pick it up!

19 minutes!

How cool is that?

Thanks OldMiniBikes Warehouse :bowdown:

Bob

old-timer

Scamming Member
I placed an order Monday, and had the box in my hand at 9am this morning !! Now I have no excuse not to be out in the workshop tonight.:scooter:

Vic

matt2

They are great I live on the coast, west that is and always three days. I love the sticker that you usually get. I must have pissed someone off i did not get one with my last order. Anyway fast and great help great people.

old-timer

Scamming Member
They are great I live on the coast, west that is and always three days. I love the sticker that you usually get. I must have pissed someone off i did not get one with my last order. Anyway fast and great help great people.
Sticker?:shrug:
Gee now I feel slighted because I never got one either :mad:

So that means they owe me 2:laugh:

Vic

i wonder why my 1st order took sooo long to get?? o well, hopefully my second one will be under a week and a half.

I would have already ordered a few more things, but the shipping kinda threw me off

old-timer

Scamming Member
i wonder why my 1st order took sooo long to get?? o well, hopefully my second one will be under a week and a half.

I would have already ordered a few more things, but the shipping kinda threw me off
That seems odd that your order took that long. I've only waited 3 days max.
Maybe some of your order was back ordered? But I would think they would have told you that.

Well at any rate, I'd give them another chance, as myself and many others here have had no issues at all.

Vic

Hent

Pm me your order I.d or name,etc and I'll look into it for you.

Daaaang! :freakout:

I just placed an online order this morning and 19 minutes later I got the email that USPS has been notified to come pick it up!

19 minutes!

How cool is that?

Thanks OldMiniBikes Warehouse :bowdown:

Bob
I have to say YUP! I have ordered from there and am a super happy camper also!
edit: my orders took a while as well, but it wasnt toooo long as to where I got bummed.
I did get a sticker both times :)
I recommend everybody drop some coins there and help support a good thing.

Last edited:
I've ordered a total of 4-5 times now. Only my first 3 orders came with stickers. My forth order didn't get a shipping email. I did get the item but I'm not sure how many days it took I'd imagine 3-4. My fifth order I placed on Oct 1st and I haven't gotten a shipping email. But I'm not worried about it arriving on time or anything because I know it will get here.

The only thing I don't like is the Item descriptions. There always short and to the point. And the pics kinda suck. Especially for ordering things Like Exhaust. You can hardly tell the shape of them with the small pics.
on Alot of things I'd like to see user comments as to what they used the item for.

I am pleased to have OldMiniBikes warehouse at my disposal though. Thank you

old-timer

Scamming Member
I have to agree with Keith.
Many of us are somewhat new to this, and are sometimes unsure if we are getting the proper part to do what we want it to do. Reader comments would be a great thing if it were possible.

Vic

buckeye

I'll bet 70% or more of the build threads on here have at least one part on their build from OldMiniBikes Warehouse.

At least the guys that know what's good for them,I mean know what they are doing.

I learned what parts I needed by reading and asking questions.

Minimal complaints ever!!

i have only ordered once, intend to order more, and was amazed at how quickly i got my order......didnt get a sticker tho and i am a supporter........waaaaahaaaaaaaa...well im over it now that i got that out......maybe ill get lucky and one lil ole sticker will be in my next order.......:001_tt2::scooter:

I have been ordering from the store for some time have never came across this myself :shrug: do you still have the box with the tracking number on it... I would be curious to run it, Drew keeps good records let him know your info it has to be a courier issue he runs a clean house !!!