OldMiniBikes Warehouse... Next Location?

Choose one!

• California

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Michigan

Votes: 49 72.1%

• Total voters
I hate to support anything from Meechigan, but I have to admit, that area has a lot of mini bike enthusiasts. Sorry, West Coast. :smile: However, I know a guy from Long Beach that would be a great foundation for a West coast operation.

Last edited:
Michigan....covers Ohio, Canada and Indiana members. And like mentioned...one of the largest populations of mini bikes in the US in that tri-state area.

Michigan....covers Ohio, Canada and Indiana members. And like mentioned...one of the largest populations of mini bikes in the US in that tri-state area.
:thumbsup: If the location was close-ish to the border I know the few of us in the Great White North would travel and save on the shipping.

I'd have to vote Michigan... I guess I'm partial. And like [MENTION=15106]Chain Linkin[/MENTION] said, somewhere near the border could bring in the some Canadian folks too.

Michigan may be the most viable location , also as everything pretty much sucks in California there is one good dude over there that could really put California on the map and greatly improve the demise of that place with an Awesome OldMiniBikes location ! My real Choice is Baton Rouge Louisiana , great place for arborists too , we get these things called Hurricanes , they kinda suck too but are wonderful for business !!

As the California mini bike crowd moved away from the OldMiniBikes site, I doubt their will be many "voting" for that. The truth of the matter is that there are a LOT of California fans building bikes- just not on "here." But Hent knows that. :thumbsup:

My vote would be to not open another store anywhere. I can order a part right now, from Western Arizona and have it on my porch in two days, consistently. Save your capital Hent. :drinkup:

It doesn't matter to me where the store is located because I won't actually go there unless I can drive to it in about 30 minutes or less. All of my parts come by mail, and it only takes a few days for a shipment to go from Penn. to Oregon. If you're looking to build foot traffic through the store, then put it where the people are, probably in Mich.

oldsledz

^"Centralized" for west coast?? I don't know about that but sure, locate in MI so the bulk of people who buy from OldMiniBikes can spend another 6% :shrug:

I think the 6% sales tax would only apply if you go into the store or are honest on your Michigan income tax. and maybe if it is shipped to a MI address.