OldMiniBikes Warehouse

Maybe there could be a separate forum here, for questions about products?
Like a Hent.com forum?
That might free up the phone lines and also answer those questions for those that have them?
I can tell you that there is NO WAY @Hent has time to answer everybody's questions. If there is a question, then ask on the forum and somebody will help. The warehouse pays a employee full time for the questions and he can't even keep up. That is why the shopping is "On-Line". How about when you want to buy a product from Amazon........Can you call them ask questions?? Just curious because I don't do Amazon.

I can tell you that there is NO WAY @Hent has time to answer everybody's questions. If there is a question, then ask on the forum and somebody will help. The warehouse pays a employee full time for the questions and he can't even keep up. That is why the shopping is "On-Line". How about when you want to buy a product from Amazon........Can you call them ask questions?? Just curious because I don't do Amazon.
I was thinking that the members here could try and answer the questions? Looks like we are saying the same thing lol.

Hent

Currently on hent.com I am trying to only make available for sale what is in actual inventory to avoid drop shipping and long wait times and back and forth emails. I understand that its inconvenient not having everything in stock yet, and not having a phone line for support, but when purchases are made on hent.com its what affords me the money and time to make the reproduction parts. Also the best way to support this site also.

If parts aren't available on the site, send me a message.

Thanks.

toomanytoys

I'd be more than happy to use hent but he is more dedicated to vintage and I'm more into new stuff these days plus seems to have a very limited selection.

As said above he only list what he has in stock, and stocking everything is nearly impossible.

But saying that I cant go there and find billet rods, flywheels, cams, ect ect to build a predator. The only coleman part is a riser plate and only predator part I seen is 1 type of header. I didnt see any torque a vectors, belts, or other items.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think most people have questions on what twist throttle to use or what 4" brake fits in a 4" drum. Probably a fair bit more technical. Or maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. I'd come here first or do my own research before I wanted to call a store.

Either way a lot of defensive posts in this thread. No offense to Hent but his store is hardly a one stop mini bike parts house for all your needs as was suggested here.

I'm not suggesting one vendor over another. I've mainly use OldMiniBikes, GPS, and studz for my builds in the last 2 years. Never had an issue with either but then again I've never attempted to communicate with them.

Lizardking

People seem to forget that Hent.com is under construction. His YouTube channel isn't set up yet but I became the first follower there.

You need basic stuff like clutches and chains then give Hent.com a chance to grow and support his store.

I believe once he has his repop line going people will buy the basic parts there too.

Last edited:
This is nothing new.
Way back when, there used to be a mail/phone order company called Kart World out of Ohio that I would order parts from. Never really nice on the phone, and my orders were on constant back order. They would only ship when they had everything in stock, which was almost never. One of the times I had an order I was waiting on I happened to be travelling through where they were located so I figured I could stop by to see what was going on, or at least pick up my partial order. The place was a total mess, and not really open to the public. I asked the lady why, and her response was basically the same. She said when they were open to the public people would constantly stop in and ask a million questions, spend all sorts of time in there but not buy anything. turns out my part were in another warehouse on the other side of town anyway, so I left empty handed. I "sort of" got it then, but I really get it now. Time is money, if you don't believe me call a lawyer and chat for half an hour.

BTW, No BS-ing in the classifieds. LOL

I would encourage other members to purchase from Hent.com whenever you can. Let's all help him develop his store and increase his inventory. Just remember that Drew was the one that had the vision and foresight and started this wonderful forum! We are all fortunate, REAL fortunate to be recipients of all the discussions and education over the years.
Michael

People seem to forget that Hent.com is under construction. His YouTube channel isn't set up yet but I became the first follower there.

You need basic stuff like clutches and chains then give Hent.com a chance to grow and support his store.

I believe once he has his repop line going people will buy the basic parts there too.
People also may not know that he was the idea behind the other company we wont mention here. He will need time to get things up to speed and add invnetory as well as other features. Supporting him and purchasing what you can there will open up new and bigger opportunities just like it did for the other place.

Last edited: