OldMiniBikes Wearhouse shipping ..

8 or so years ago when I was buying parts from OldMiniBikes they would literally toss them in a oversized box loose and if something was missing they would reship. Took about a week to get to me in Michigan from PA.
Fast forward to the last couple years .. the packaging is off the hook, well wrapped, small things stuffed in larger things, paper, sheet styrofoam and tape all used liberally to protect and secure my stuff. All packed in an appropriate sized box with nothing moving around.
I order before noon on Wednesday and it’s at my door Friday about noon.
They do this consistently now.
I like free shipping but when I do pay I know what I’m paying for. Add to all the Eric Adams (The Gray Goat) and his spot on answers to your questions and you won’t want to shop anywhere else.
I recently needed an oddball 40 series belt that OldMiniBikes did not have.
I ordered from BMI Karts .. ordered Sunday and it came Saturday.
they are in southern Ohio.
OldMiniBikes always sends me a review us link .. I thought I would just come on here and give it.
Kevin Royce

Midyrman

My recent experiences with OldMiniBikes products, shipping and technical support from Eric have been terrific. Eric was particularly helpful with guidance on the application and then installation of their clutch band brake.

-Tom