OldMiniBikes avatar's and name ID

delray

I thought this would be a good subject on this. some of the names are interesting to see. for example I like this one. I wonder how he got that name? is there a story behind it...lol

I got my name delray from my 58 chevy delray I did a full ground up restore on it.

anybody else has another members favorite or there own and how they came up with it, lets here it.....:scooter:

45t

I got my name out of frustration. A long time ago on a different website, every name I tried to get was already taken. Frustrated, I slammed my hand on the keyboard and then pressed enter. 45t was born.

My avatar is from the movie Christine, which is my favorite movie and I actually owned a 58 Plymouth years ago.

I used to collect Simplicity garden tractors and was on a Simplicity and Allis Chalmers forum and I came up with the name there. So when I came here I just thought it would be easier to use the same name. That was long before I came up with my Mini Bike Maniac drawings. Otherwise I would have chose that. Now everyone calls me SimpleTom wherever I am.

I used to collect Simplicity garden tractors and was on a Simplicity and Allis Chalmers forum and I came up with the name there. So when I came here I just thought it would be easier to use the same name. That was long before I came up with my Mini Bike Maniac drawings. Otherwise I would have chose that. Now everyone calls me SimpleTom wherever I am.
I have a 1964 Simplicty Landlord 314.. Used to dabble in Cub Cadets till I got my first Simplicity..

Mudvapor is my CB handle but when I tried to use it as an email it was already taken so I added the "S" and I have been Smudvapor now for 20 years. When I am with my friends they all call me "Smuddy".

old shed finds

Mine is kinda silly but explain itself too...
Me and son love to go to estate sales and garage sales 6AM Saturday mornings. .... Be 1st there... There is lots of times we open that old shed door and there is a dusty old mini bike sitting there... We grab it buy it...See Old Shed Finds !!