OldMiniBikes avatar's and name ID

delray

I got my name out of frustration. A long time ago on a different website, every name I tried to get was already taken. Frustrated, I slammed my hand on the keyboard and then pressed enter. 45t was born.

My avatar is from the movie Christine, which is my favorite movie and I actually owned a 58 Plymouth years ago.
wonder who owns the blue charger that was in the movie? we all know what happy to the silver camaro...

delray

Call me a spoilsport, but I'd prefer it if everyone would just use their real name.
i meant to post this under your posting tom,not manchester...my bad.

'real name'
that's what they call facebook…...lol and post your stuff too and have your 3-4 hardcore followers look at your minibike stuff.....lol or just come to OldMiniBikes and have 1000's people look at your stuff...

ZR9B From a snowmobile forum, Arctic cat ZR 900 in black. 2003 Sled has 12,000 plus miles on it and I haven't rode it since 2007 or 2008. Pic is My 72 Charger with a 440.

Electrathon is a form of electric go cart racing. It is used to teach both alternative energy and conservation. Before Mini-bikes we had an electric go cart team at the high school.
032d61_7678dd9e90c7439794965e67c1449c37~mv2[1].jpg

Weird as an activity may be for someone from west Texas, I buy, sell and trade Oriental and Persian rugs as a hobby and part of an overall investment portfolio. Their are quite a few folks around here with oil royalty money coming in and appreciate fine rugs, artwork, collector cars etc. I find they will spend money for quality items. I recently got into ordering certain wines from the Pauillac region in France.

I have some autos too and, of course, mini bikes.

Last edited:
My avatar has nothing to do with my profile name, but I always liked Rodney Dangerfield & I switched from a Taco Mini Bikes logo to a picture of Rodney's Dangerfield's face because it seemed to fit my personality far better. But my profile name has something to do with why I have the name I do. I only ride small machines like mini bikes & pit bikes & my YouTube profile name was already taken & I could not use that. So MiniBikeDan1980 is what I ended up with - Dan is my first name, Mini Bike is self explanatory, & 1980 is the year I was born on.