OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

Anybody remember reading this on the first page? I'm not bringing up the past or pointing fingers, just keep this in mind when posting and lets have fun out there. :thumbsup:
Yeah, but quiting smoking? That is total drama. I don't like to see those smoking posts because I feel so GUILTY! LOL! :bowdown:

For me, I'll cut the quitters a break, though no one likes a quitter! (Just kidding)

Im honored to have a class enspired by my WTF........or partially a WTF. Its getting there.:laugh: Some very cool stuff being drawn up, some cool vintage bikes going to get a new face, and even some custom bikes aswell. These buildoffs shouldnt be anything more then motivation for some and fun for all. No time for bickering.....get building. Cant wait to see some finished products. Goodluck to everyone!:thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Not a lot of entries in the AZUSA Frame and Fork catagory , to bad I wish I could afford to do one of them too
I feel the same way,
I want to get one of the kit bikes at some point, but they are pricy and I just don't have the funds right now. I do have it at the top of my wish list and hope to get one next summer :thumbsup:

Vic

Ya an Azusa frame is definetly on my list, I'd kinda like one for next year when I'm in the city going to skool to make a little street crusier out of. :thumbsup:

I'm traveling for work again. So a entry post will get me to Feb, 15? And are there minimums for a post? Can I just say Hi! Or maybe post epic of a part? Thanks Doug
Ya just say hi, etc. just so we know that your thread is still active. :thumbsup:

Look at my threads, I've never got much done but keep posting. :laugh:

Hey everybody, I'm just going to post this now while I am thinking of it. I know in the rules it says that each project must include a video of the builder riding the finished bike, but I know that not everybody is really good with computers, and may have issues doing this, so to prevent the hassle, please just include a picture of somebody riding the finished bike.

Thanks,

Clayton :thumbsup:

so,if a tom thum can not be ridden, ( ever ) that would not be legal ?:smile: the TT is just like a , nice shelf or coffy table display ?

Last edited:
Well...the end is near :laugh: The 31st of May is getting really close now, and most of the projects are getting wrapped up, so voting will be taking place before we know it. :thumbsup:

The last day of the build off is tomorrow. Last updates can be posted until midnight of May 31st. Voting will start Saturday/Sunday.

I haven't been on much lately, but there are lots of really great bikes, karts, and trikes out there this year so voting will be tough.

Good luck everybody with finishing your projects.