OldMiniBikes Build-off Trophy Committee

Hey guys, this year for the build-off we are trying to have trophies that are made from old minibike parts to award the winner of each class. So far on the committee we have member Rupp 72 and myself. Since there are 4 classes, it would be great to get 2 more members to make trophies. :thumbsup:

So you know, the trohpies made will be shipped at the maker's expense. Yes I know this may be quite a bit to ask, but it will be much appreciated, and stuff like this makes our build-off that much better.

If you are intrested let me know.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Here's what the Open Class trophy looks like.

Shipping a trophy from South Africa might be a bit expensive...

Let me see what I have....
Thanks for jumping in to help Stangcr1. :thumbsup: I really appreciate the help, and so will all the other build off participants, even if they don't say it. :thumbsup:

No Worries, Just yell if you need.
Thanks for the offer Tank, I really appreciate you offering to help, but yes, shipping would be really expensive for you and I don't expect you to do that, but the fact that you offered and are willing is great. :thumbsup:

Stuff like this is what helps make this forum better then all the rest, and helps make things better. :thumbsup:

Im in.. Heres a start
Nice. :thumbsup: That's a great looking trophy. :thumbsup:

Maybe, we should have a trophy building contest.
Ya that could be a possibility. The winner's trophies could be used for the build off. :shrug:

But so far on the committee we have Manchester1, Rupp 72, Jakedmoe, and myself. Stangcr1 said he could possibly but now that Jake is on board we have enough. As well Tank was willing but shipping from Africa would be ridiculous and would be too much to expect.

Thanks everybody who is on board and helping out, by the looks of things this will be the best build off yet.

If there is enough interest in a trophy build-off we could do that. :shrug:

Ya. Sorry. All I have is scrap that should be recycled instead of made into a trophy.

I got nothing as good as Jakedmoe.

He knocked it out of the park with that one.

Can I send him some $$ to help make one as a trike or 4 wheel? Hell, if he makes it I will pay the shipping to the winner.