OldMiniBikes - Levittown, PA Retail Location

Here's some info for you:

Carb to tank gasket:
https://OldMiniBikes.com/Briggs-and-Stratton-272489-and-692241-Tank-Mounting-Gasket.html

Baja Heat/Warrior parts:
The throttle parts don't directly cross reference to the Doodlebug parts but they still may be the same or close enough. We can get you the exact parts you need without issue - you just need to call us and we'll order them. If you call on Tuesday, we can order them and ship your order on Thursday.

Sorry, I got side tracked as I am not in town currently. Let me see if I can get you an answer today!
Its all good. :thumbsup:

Here's some info for you:

Carb to tank gasket:
https://OldMiniBikes.com/Briggs-and-Stratton-272489-and-692241-Tank-Mounting-Gasket.html

Baja Heat/Warrior parts:
The throttle parts don't directly cross reference to the Doodlebug parts but they still may be the same or close enough. We can get you the exact parts you need without issue - you just need to call us and we'll order them. If you call on Tuesday, we can order them and ship your order on Thursday.
Hey thanks! Just go some extra cash, hopefully I can get around to putting an order in. :smile:

Beal.

Stopped in the OldMiniBikes Warehouse the other day to pick up some parts for the Christmas Trike Build.....cameras are forbidden on the premises so I used my spy camera to snap a few quick shots :

Hent's Big Bear Scrambler he keeps hidden in his office....:drool:

That obnoxiously loud Bonanza he brings to Widber....:doah:

It's always time to "buy" at the OldMiniBikes Warehouse...........

Some kind of "Wanted" poster by the front door....:anon.sml:

And for those of you wondering what Hent looks like...here's the boss himself:

Stopped in the OldMiniBikes Warehouse the other day to pick up some parts for the Christmas Trike Build.....cameras are forbidden on the premises so I used my spy camera to snap a few quick shots :

Hent's Big Bear Scrambler he keeps hidden in his office....:drool:

That obnoxiously loud Bonanza he brings to Widber....:doah:

It's always time to "buy" at the OldMiniBikes Warehouse...........

Some kind of "Wanted" poster by the front door....:anon.sml:

And for those of you wondering what Hent looks like...here's the boss himself:

That handsome devil in the wanted poster sure gets around :eek:ut:

Vic32

I hope you will have Saturday or Sunday hours for people like me that have to work 6 days a week. There is a good size croud on the island that will take a road trip to see the store and pick up parts. Can't wait :thumbsup:

Hent

We are expanding again. Adding an additional 2400 square feet for our service department :thumbsup:

Pics to come in the following weeks as it gets setup, and the new warehouse space too!