OldMiniBikes - Levittown, PA Retail Location

After several orders, I agree, the service cannot be beat. As a newbie being able to call and talk to a real person and work out what you really need is great.

OMBW is where I'll buy ALL my parts from now on. I get them in 3 days at the most, and their customer service can't be beat. I ordered some parts, and there was a mixup involving me getting chain instead of a chain guard, and Hent sent a chain guard out the next day, free of charge :thumbsup:

Placed an order late Thursday afternoon and figured I'd see it Monday or Tuesday. I never use the front door to my house and the little woman says this morning (Sunday) there's something on the front porch. Parts came Saturday when I wasn't home and props to fed ex driver for putting my box in a bag to protect it from the snow

This is GREAT news for me. I go by his new shop 2 times a day. On the way to work and on the way home.:clap::clap::clap: My recent order with OldMiniBikes warehouse took 1 day for delivery:thumbsup::thumbsup: Heck, I can just pick it up:thumbsup: Great news Hent. I hope it works out. If I can help, let me know.

If you pass by the shop, you don't need to pay for shipping :shrug:

We still haven't setup the "Showroom" completely, but if you want to stop in, go ahead... Tuesday and Thursday we're here til at least 6pm, or just give us a call on the shop line and let us know...

2550 Edgely Rd
Levittown, PA 19057
267-580-5824

:thumbsup:

I forgot to order valve stems for my wheels can I pick them up at an auto parts store?

I'm ready to get this thing finished up. Just waiting for the stores to open

jrzmac

If you pass by the shop, you don't need to pay for shipping :shrug:

We still haven't setup the "Showroom" completely, but if you want to stop in, go ahead... Tuesday and Thursday we're here til at least 6pm, or just give us a call on the shop line and let us know...

2550 Edgely Rd
Levittown, PA 19057
267-580-5824

:thumbsup:
Wow Hent, I cant believe how close your shop really is to me! it's only an hour from where I am in North Jersey. I'm gonna have to take a trip down there. Somtimes you say Pennsylvania, and it could be a few hours away. Windber is like 5 hours away!!! Way too long for me to be in a car with my back!!!! An hour I can deal with. Is the place all ready to buy stuff or what? If not, let us know when the doors open!

Wow Hent, I cant believe how close your shop really is to me! it's only an hour from where I am in North Jersey. I'm gonna have to take a trip down there. Somtimes you say Pennsylvania, and it could be a few hours away. Windber is like 5 hours away!!! Way too long for me to be in a car with my back!!!! An hour I can deal with. Is the place all ready to buy stuff or what? If not, let us know when the doors open!
My location does say South Eastern, PA :thumbsup:

You can come by anytime. Just give me a heads up so I can make sure I'm there.....

So, do you guys carry any baja minibike parts? Like the break levers and throttle control?
Look throught the website and didnt see... but just wondering incase I missed it.

Also, I got a briggs FunPower engine, but I need the carb to tank gasket, and I didnt see it listed... but figured it wouldnt hurt to ask. Model is 136212, type 0006 01, code 95062627.

Id like to get from OldMiniBikes, and get a shnazy sticker to put on my Fox bike...
If that fails, I guess I could get it the gasket from the local place..
:shrug:

Thanks,
Beal.

Oh I see. Whats the chances of the doodlebug throttle control and brakes being compatible with the baja heat/warrior?

Thanks Hent.

Beal.