OND's - Bonanza - (Vintage Open)

Damn that was fast Eric! Looks great!! Only if I had time to build all mine. I sneak out to the garage for 5 minutes then the wife nags me to watch the kid. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking god Eric! :thumbsup:

You are way ahead of me...... You think you have a lot of if's.......... Sheeeeesh....... :confused:

What about letting the Sprocket serve as the disc and add a caliper? Maybe not the ultimate but it would be better than the drum setup from what everyone else is saying... You only need to stop as fast as you go.....

Last edited:
Damn that was fast Eric! Looks great!! Only if I had time to build all mine. I sneak out to the garage for 5 minutes then the wife nags me to watch the kid. [emoji23]

Hang in there Nick...it will get better .:wink: and Thanks.

Bike looks awesome and I really like the forks. Still can't get over how well those turned out with the rake.
Thank you sir....

Looking god Eric! :thumbsup:

You are way ahead of me...... You think you have a lot of if's.......... Sheeeeesh....... :confused:

What about letting the Sprocket serve as the disc and add a caliper? Maybe not the ultimate but it would be better than the drum setup from what everyone else is saying... You only need to stop as fast as you go.....
Hahaha....Thanks Doug....:thumbsup:
Sweeet Eric, I love the wheels and the red coil shocks. But then, I'm superficial, not that good on internal stuff. :smile:
Thanks Freddy...:thumbsup:

buckeye

Got some of the old paint off this past weekend, foot pegs off, new bearings for the jackshaft only to find out that the shaft was junk. Also got a few parts from some OldMiniBikes members...you know who you are....so Thanks ! I hope to get them on this weekend. Not much left to do but get a order in to te OldMiniBikes warehouse for some much needed parts.
Here's a quick mock up for my seat maker....about this size but different colors.:wink:

Still a lot of If's on this bike, engine, handle bars, brakes, clutch or TAV, paint or powder.
Goodness dude.
That looks killer!!

Looks good. I like those tall handlebars...
I think it might be good for riding....but not sure about the height...maybe to tall.

Lookin great OND, The Engine is superb :drool:
Thanks Cory...I haven't run it yet , but I do like the looks.

Damn that's a sweet looking nanza . I really like the front end did you do the springs yourself ?
Thanks David, and yes that mess is my own creation ..:laugh:

Beautiful sun shiny 70 degree day here....and I'm loving it for January ! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Besides doing many other things today I did work on the Bonanza a little.

I made the fork plate out of piece of sheet metal from TSC. I think I'll just buy a blank Bonanza badge from the OldMiniBikes warehouse.

I got these cool press in oem type grease fittings (zerk fitting) from Randy ( Harleys Papa ) Thanks Randy and they worked great !

Karl (Not So Mini ) sent me a piece of 5/8'' stainless rod that made a very nice swing arm pivot, just needed a couple of slots on each end for the locking clips. Thanks Karl !

New locking clips from the local hardware store...

Last edited:
Beautiful sun shiny 70 degree day here....and I'm loving it for January ! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Besides doing many other things today I did work on the Bonanza a little.

I made the fork plate out of piece of sheet metal from TSC. I think I'll just buy a blank Bonanza badge from the OldMiniBikes warehouse.

I got these cool press in oem type grease fittings (zerk fitting) from Randy ( Harleys Papa ) Thanks Randy and they worked great !

Karl (Not So Mini ) sent me a piece of 5/8'' stainless rod that made a very nice swing arm pivot, just needed a couple of slots on each end for the locking clips. Thanks Karl !

New locking clips from the local hardware store...

Nice work man, the bike looks clean!