OND's - Bonanza - (Vintage Open)

Thanks Doug, and are the temps bad there now ?

I wish that was the reason..... Its high 60's today and middle 70's Sunday. I hurt my already bad back when I pulled that monster bike lift out of the back of the shop that the Bronc is sitting on. Haven't used it since I moved and just had to get it out and use it as my 4 wheeler lift (AKA 55 gallon drum) was in use..... I just take the forklift and sling the 4 wheeler and set it on the drum and it is perfect height to work on..... Wish I had swapped it out for the Bronc with the Forklift..... I don't care if the 4 wheeler falls off the drum but I wanted the Bronc on the lift where I could tie it down safe...

Doug

Wow....That looks just awesome!:thumbsup:
Thanks Pete.....hopefully some better pics today.

Nice! gonna be one sweet ride..:smile:
Thanks Raskin....and we'll see...:laugh:

Nice color Eric. Gonna be a sweet ride, that a for sure
Thanks Pat.....

I don't like this thread, makes me feel like a slacker, rofl.
Yea and I've been slacking ! :laugh:

OND, can you please tell us what kind of paint and spraying set-up you used to get the great results?
Base cote, clear cote and a quarter panel small paint gun.

I wish that was the reason..... Its high 60's today and middle 70's Sunday. I hurt my already bad back when I pulled that monster bike lift out of the back of the shop that the Bronc is sitting on. Haven't used it since I moved and just had to get it out and use it as my 4 wheeler lift (AKA 55 gallon drum) was in use..... I just take the forklift and sling the 4 wheeler and set it on the drum and it is perfect height to work on..... Wish I had swapped it out for the Bronc with the Forklift..... I don't care if the 4 wheeler falls off the drum but I wanted the Bronc on the lift where I could tie it down safe...

Doug
Hope you get to feeling better Doug.....you need to pace yourself better.

Man Eric .... Looking good !!! You are almost done ..
Thanks Tim.....and yes closer than I was .

Great color choice !
Thanks Ang....but its not blue .....and you know I couldn't do yellow.

It was a good day.....weather wise and work wise , temps stayed up and humidity stayed down. I got some color on this Bonanza ......and no its not BLUE. Started on it yesterday evening and finished it up this evening. Oh and the pic doesn't show the real color....its orange. This is also my FEBUARY update.
Maybe a outside pic tomorrow, if the weather permits.

Looks awesome. For some reason pictures of orange paint always look stinky. I had that photo problem with my orange tom thumb. Great job Eric.:thumbsup:

It was a good day.....weather wise and work wise , temps stayed up and humidity stayed down. I got some color on this Bonanza ......and no its not BLUE. Started on it yesterday evening and finished it up this evening. Oh and the pic doesn't show the real color....its orange. This is also my FEBUARY update.
Maybe a outside pic tomorrow, if the weather permits.

Looking good eric. You're right the pics don't show he true color. It still looks metallic pink like the rest of your bikes to me. Lol
Just kidding.

Cool… Nice to see Bonanza's look good in colors other than blue. I like the orange!
Not sure how I'm going to get that kind of result with the paint job on my Bonanza. I never used professional spray paint equipment before. Nice job!

Looks awesome. For some reason pictures of orange paint always look stinky. I had that photo problem with my orange tom thumb. Great job Eric.:thumbsup:
That they do Karen....and I've got to get some better pics for my seat maker....so she can work her magic..:wink:

Looking good eric. You're right the pics don't show he true color. It still looks metallic pink like the rest of your bikes to me. Lol
Just kidding.

Thanks Karl......and yea I'm wondering myself.

Cool… Nice to see Bonanza's look good in colors other than blue. I like the orange!
Not sure how I'm going to get that kind of result with the paint job on my Bonanza. I never used professional spray paint equipment before. Nice job!
Thanks t555... and go and buy yourself a quarter panel paint gun at Harbor Freight for $15.00 and get you some cheap clear from the local parts store and practice.

When is the deadline for this event??? March 1st?????

You need to slow down.... Take a break.

She sure looks sweet! Wont be long and it will be done.

Doug

Yes sir.
That is sawweet!
Seriously looks fantastic!
Thanks Tom....I appreciate ya !

Wow! Color looks awesome :thumbsup:
Thank you Sir !

Love that low profile and tall bars !!! Roller looks killer
Thanks Tim...I appreciate it .:thumbsup:

When is the deadline for this event??? March 1st?????

You need to slow down.... Take a break.

She sure looks sweet! Wont be long and it will be done.

Doug
Yep they moved the date up to March 30.....and I need to get busy ! ...................:laugh: Thanks Doug

Looks awesome. Make sure you use that background for the final photo as that looks pretty cool.:thumbsup:
What Karen........dead grass and leaf less trees ?!?! :laugh: Thanks Karen....and I know what you mean. :thumbsup:

Looks awesome. I would just make the shock springs color matched in orange to tie the room together.
Thanks VMP ....and I might do that yet ! :thumbsup: