OND's - Bonanza - (Vintage Open)

I like that stance .... My bc1200 drops about an inch when I sit on it !! But I am no light weight .. Lol
Thanks Tim...

The front forks and bars look great.:thumbsup: I'm sure this will be a cool bike. Might be your favorite driver.:laugh:
Thanks Manny and I'll do my best !:wink:

Nice job Eric! I'll be watching this one.:thumbsup:
Thanks Joe....

Yes indeed , looks spot on , and Tim , they have a thing called Jenny Craig:laugh:
Can't touch That ! :laugh: and Thanks Ang.

Thanks Kenny ...

Been really busy in the shop (work) and not much time for this build so far. :no: all I know its going to be in the 20's this weekend...brrrrrrrrr . So hopefully I can get started working on the frame :biggrin:
Parts are still rollin in !

Comin' along nicely....Glad you're in a different class!:laugh:

BTW, it's a shame we don't have an entry to build for ol' Buckeye yet this year. Might slow some of us down who have time on our hands.:laugh:

Thanks Pete...I hope to get serious on the mock up this weekend...15 degrees here now with a touch of snow !:censure::censure: So it will be a good day in the shop tomorrow. :biggrin:

Hold on .............................................Tom's a coming ! :laugh:

Last edited:
Really nice 5'' springs with weld on cups.

Marked off my fork tubes to weld on the cups...3'' at the top and 2'' at the bottom.

I welded the cups from the bottom side, and will have to clean them up a little with a dye grinder. But no welds on the top of the cups, I think it just has a little bit cleaner look to it.

I got the forks done and I think they turned out all right.....and they have plenty of cushion to them.

Went a head and made a couple of 1''1/2 spacers to space the front wheel centered in the forks. I used regular 1/2'' pipe and just cut to fit. Used the dye grinder with a rotary file attached to open up the inside just a smidge.

A pic of Tom and the completed suspension forks.....they seem to work good .

Last edited: