One hot Super Bronc-the Dirt Burner!!

I just got this poor pile yesterday. Man that barn fire was hot. The 10 horse melted into a pool of aluminum. The steering neck split down the middle from the head bolt. Ironically about the only thing that survived was the name on the rear fender. This is a perfect example of why you should have homeowners insurance. :sadcrying4:

Do you think you'll have it ready to ride by summer? You should be able to find all the parts you'll need on this site. Just post your list in the wanted section and we'll try to help. It looks like you may not need a front fender.

125ccCrazy

I don't know who got the better deal, You or the poor guy that you drug it off his property..... I can't see anything salvagable :no:

delray

markG, it looks like a older model with the brake band built on the back of the jackshaft plate. looks like that part maybe still good...............:weld:

:laugh:Thanks guys. The frame and forks are totally wasted. There are a surprising amount of usable parts though. Biggest one is the clutch backing plate, Yup, it has the brake drum built in:smile: I needed one for my VT-5 that I'm currently working on.:thumbsup:
I think I can also save the wheels, throttle control, some of the HH sheetmetal, kickstand, and parts of the drive clutch. It's been sitting outside for some time so I'm going to soak it in some blaster for a couple of days before I try to tear it apart. My buddy got it for me and dropped it off on Friday, and all I had to pay was some gas money.:smile: Sorry but none of the parts are for sale (right now) until I get my VT-5 done.