Open Class: Clayon's DB30 Redo....again

Not sure if this one will make it. I worked overtime the last 2 nights, and had to give my dad a hand with seeding so I'll have to see what I can get done by midnight. I guess I should have worked harder on it sooner.

Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk

It's done. :thumbsup: Not with the modded 5hp FH that I planned, but with a bone stock Honda GX110 3.5hp. It runs really good, scoots along awesome with the 67t sprocket out back and the 11 on the clutch, good low end for cruising as well. By the looks of it the 3.5hp will stay and the 5hp will find a new home. Only future plans are a open air filter and a header, and maybe getting the engine tins and tank powder coated.

Wasn't sure I was gonna make it but I'm glad I did. :thumbsup:

I couldn't get the video to load, so I posted a picture of me riding it, I hope that is okay. :shrug: If not let me know.

:thumbsup:

Ya Buck, that last pic is me riding it. I was gonna try for another pic, but I thought that this one is okay because you can't really fake that, if I was going slower it might look like I just was rolling down a hill. :thumbsup:

It's done. :thumbsup: Not with the modded 5hp FH that I planned, but with a bone stock Honda GX110 3.5hp. It runs really good, scoots along awesome with the 67t sprocket out back and the 11 on the clutch, good low end for cruising as well. By the looks of it the 3.5hp will stay and the 5hp will find a new home. Only future plans are a open air filter and a header, and maybe getting the engine tins and tank powder coated.

Wasn't sure I was gonna make it but I'm glad I did. :thumbsup:

I couldn't get the video to load, so I posted a picture of me riding it, I hope that is okay. :shrug: If not let me know.

:thumbsup:
I don't see you:laugh::laugh: Are you going that fast:laugh::laugh:

Thanks everyone. :thumbsup: It came out as more or less a stock DB30, except for lowered fenders and some other cosmetic stuff.

Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk