Open Class:Spyderdregg's MTD Custom

Well my creepy green MTD finally got to see the road today.Took forever to get the carb dialed in but its up and running and I swear you couldnt get the smile off my face with a belt sander.This bike is crazy fun,rides like a dream and that old TC pulled my 240 lb ass like a champ.Dont know how fast I was actually going but it sure as hell felt like I was flying :laugh:I'll post some video of it tomarrow(Didnt want to ride it too long lest Johnny Law come a callin':laugh:)I also want to thank my Buddy Steve Peffer for getting that little 5 horse running like it should.
Here's the final pics of everything hooked up and fresh from its maiden voyage.(yeah it's a little dusty but thats road dust so its all good)

Thanks so much guys and thanks to the many members here that I got parts from,without you all Id just be sitting in my driveway on a bare frame:laugh:

Oh no!!! It has re-assembled itself.....:scared:

just when I thought I was safe
Re-assembled itself like "Christine" (cue creepy John Carpenter music)
I told you it takes a Cleveland guy to ride this beauty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I must say that the stories of your "troubles" with this bike were in the back of my mind the first time I took her out,but she couldn't have behaved better for me :laugh:

Last edited: