Open Class: Tanks Steam Punk Mini

Still waiting for the heart attack pics.:shrug:
Patience, nothing like really working yourself up for a big bang :lol:

Thanks Rob, hopefully cooler when we do the shoot - empty fire extinguisher = petrol tank, like the way you think :laugh:

Forgot to post a pic of what the bracket is for.

He has his helmet and shoes on when we ride, but man does Thomas love bikes, even makes the brumm brumm noises when we ride :lol:

Well this package was waiting for me along with my OldMiniBikes shipment. This is going to be part of a sissy bar. Thanks a Mil to DeeJaaa for sending it - envelope looked cool with all the first class stickers:thumbsup:

Been a mad week or two, not much done at all, hoping this weekend will see a sissy bar made. Oh did get around to taking a couple of pics of the bike not sure where to post the rest of them. Apologies in advance for the fugly male model :anon.sml:

Been a mad week or two, not much done at all, hoping this weekend will see a sissy bar made. Oh did get around to taking a couple of pics of the bike not sure where to post the rest of them. Apologies in advance for the fugly male model :anon.sml:

such a cool picture and you played it off well, like there was something better to look at in the distance. love it.:thumbsup:

WOW Tank!! What an incredibly inspired build:grind:! Simply awesome from start to finish!! Going to be hard to top in your class! Good luck!:thumbsup:

Thanks Lads - props always mean alot.
Yea Joe was going for the hardcore look other wise you guys might find out I'm a big teddy bear:doah:
Uncle Buck think I'm gonna have to send your heart attach pic via private mail:lol:

Just want to finish the sissy bar and I'l be happy the way the build turned out:thumbsup:

Last edited: