Opinions Needed

Just sell me the handlebars so i can finish my cat 300 please?
Where are you located? I've got a Cat handlebar that I don't need. It's not in the best shape, but is still usable.

Shipping won't be cheap for it. I'd guess $60+ due to the size of box I'd need to use. If I can even find one that would work.

I can see about finding a box for it next week at work. What's your zip code? I'm in CA, so shipping would be on the expensive side.

I'd only want money to cover the cost of shipping. It's just been sitting on the side of my house for quite awhile now.

32168, im actually in New Symrna Beach, 15 minutes south of Daytona. Will that one fit the cat 300x frame. I have the two piece fork and handlebar combo. I have the fork bottoms just no top(bars)? From fork tree to tree is 7 and 2/8 inches. The part that the bolt goes through is 5 inches. I hope they will fit and id greatly appreciate it.

32168, im actually in New Symrna Beach, 15 minutes south of Daytona. Will that one fit the cat 300x frame. I have the two piece fork and handlebar combo. I have the fork bottoms just no top(bars)? From fork tree to tree is 7 and 2/8 inches. The part that the bolt goes through is 5 inches. I hope they will fit and id greatly appreciate it.
I'm moving this to PM so we don't clutter up this thread anymore.