Optional license plate brackets

markus

Have a few of the optional license plate brackets that have the proper spacing for motorcycle tags, are vintage, made to fit the standard PMCO style tailights that were pretty common use in the 60's and 70's. These can be mounted a couple of different ways and of course can be bent to a certain degree as well. Center set of bolt holes match the taillight, so it can be mounted there on the frame if you have provisions and want to raise it up for fitment as well. coudl even cut and bend to make and under seat mount bracket like some companies supplied. These are the Vintage Doray brand.

Have 3 of them $5 each plus the ride, USPS has gone up again so its $4 for shipping each and will go up with weight if you want multiples

Price is just the bracket everything else is there just to show fitments.

How the light can fit etc...

Hey Markus, I need a light/plate bracket for my Slat Kitty if you know where I can find one. Plus I still need a headlight mount too. My chrome guy lost the bracket you sold me last year. Any chance you'd know if the headlight mount was used on another type of bike? Might help my chances in finding another one.

Have a few of the optional license plate brackets that have the proper spacing for motorcycle tags, are vintage, made to fit the standard PMCO style tailights that were pretty common use in the 60's and 70's. These can be mounted a couple of different ways and of course can be bent to a certain degree as well. Center set of bolt holes match the taillight, so it can be mounted there on the frame if you have provisions and want to raise it up for fitment as well. coudl even cut and bend to make and under seat mount bracket like some companies supplied. These are the Vintage Doray brand.

Have 3 of them $5 each plus the ride, USPS has gone up again so its $4 for shipping each and will go up with weight if you want multiples

Price is just the bracket everything else is there just to show fitments.

How the light can fit etc...

Markus. As always your helping everyone out. Your a credit to the page and our hobby. Mark

markus

Hey Markus, I need a light/plate bracket for my Slat Kitty if you know where I can find one. Plus I still need a headlight mount too. My chrome guy lost the bracket you sold me last year. Any chance you'd know if the headlight mount was used on another type of bike? Might help my chances in finding another one.
All I have are these brackets, no skat kitty stuff...well except for some disc brake parts that I cant find o_O No clue on the headlight bracket, would not be anything in the mini bike world, possible bicycle use but that was a pretty heavy duty bracket to hold the big peterson/armacost headlight assembly. to the gooseneck. Looks like the early battery pack bikes used the small standard bicycle headlight bracket that was Y shaped with the lightweight headlight.

Good luck

RogerA

All I have are these brackets, no skat kitty stuff...well except for some disc brake parts that I cant find o_O No clue on the headlight bracket, would not be anything in the mini bike world, possible bicycle use but that was a pretty heavy duty bracket to hold the big peterson/armacost headlight assembly. to the gooseneck. Looks like the early battery pack bikes used the small standard bicycle headlight bracket that was Y shaped with the lightweight headlight.

Good luck
Should you ever find the Skat Kitty disc brake parts, I would be interested in them. My Kitty is missing all of the disc brakes parts. THANKS!