Original 1965 Stellar Trail Mini Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is an 1965 Stellar Trail Mini Bike

Bike is in nice shape.

Purchased from original owner who had it
stored away in basement for 30 years.

Engine will need basic tune-up such as fresh gas and carburetor cleaning.
Other than that, this vintage piece is in great shape.

Great piece to add in one's collection or even take for a drive.

Chain guard isn't original

Located on Long Island, New York

Asking $1,000 o.b.o.
MAKE AN OFFER!!

You can call or text me at (516) 725-7730

Attachments

Last edited:
this is exactly how I purchased it. The gentleman who I purchased from had it stored in his basement for 30+ years.
Claims that he is the original owner.

Although I'm not positive it's my opinion that they'd not have used a steel wheel on the front and a mag wheel on the rear. I suppose it's possible although I've never seen it done.

trinik7597

Although I'm not positive it's my opinion that they'd not have used a steel wheel on the front and a mag wheel on the rear. I suppose it's possible although I've never seen it done.
I doubt it too ... Only way that wheel is even from a stellar is if the hub is embossed with the limtco label

1stBxMopar

I doubt it too ... Only way that wheel is even from a stellar is if the hub is embossed with the limtco label
Maybe, maybe not.......... T2eC16FHJIYFHOG2Qt7vBSW0v_CJSg_60_571.jpg
excuse me for commenting in the classifieds..........

Last edited:

Robertt8883

What happened to the Rule no mocking some ones AD if there is something negative to say contact the seller directly instead of trying to
explode someones thread.Obviously the front wheel is original from 1stBxMopar picture he showed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.