Original drum brake frijole

well guys this is what Kyle Moody has been working on for the last two Months I bought this bike at a swapmeet back in Jan. come two find out it is an original Frijole economy minibike kit fkd60 complete with drum brake sold from Steen's 1968 you put your pet engine on it I have to give some special thanks to Randy Keller ,
Joel Wey ,Danny Reams ,ScooterBoy,taco minibikes, Taco Don's,
I love the way the bike turned out

That is what it is about.:thumbsup: Kyle, that is awesome. I wonder how many Taco's are east of the Rockey's? Not too many.

Again, that is plain awesome!

well guys this is what Kyle Moody has been working on for the last two Months I bought this bike at a swapmeet back in Jan. come two find out it is an original Frijole economy minibike kit fkd60 complete with drum brake sold from Steen's 1968 you put your pet engine on it I have to give some special thanks to Randy Keller ,
Joel Wey ,Danny Reams ,ScooterBoy,taco minibikes, Taco Don's,
I love the way the bike turned out
Nice job Kyle ..... Bring that bad boy up for the Ann Arbor show in April. Kevin

the bike was originaly gold so I went back gold they came in purple blue and gold it has a clinton a500 with a nos mercury clutch and a badasssss Joel Wey seat oh ya 5inch double indian carlisle tires just the way you would have got it from steen's