original tecumseh mini bike engine and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,up for sale is a1975 4hp tecumseh off a mini bike,has original throttle control bracket,air filter body,taylor exaust and center fill gas tank new paint job and oil change new fuel line and shutoff valve and decals,cylinder walls looked good,the carb is original but is dented on one side but runs good 3/4 shaft,price $275.00,next is 4hp tecumseh with a 1 inch crankshaft which can be changed,has a cut in shaft, with a tecumseh carb,fresh paint and oil change runs good and cylinder wall looks good,price $75.00,next is a 8hp tecumseh with a new carb fresh oil change and paint,cylinder wall is good,3/4 shaft,price $100.00,no shipping local pick up in marine city mi, with cash only thanks

Attachments

hello,up for sale is a1975 4hp tecumseh off a mini bike,has original throttle control bracket,air filter body,taylor exaust and center fill gas tank new paint job and oil change new fuel line and shutoff valve and decals,cylinder walls looked good,the carb is original but is dented on one side but runs good 3/4 shaft,price $275.00,next is 4hp tecumseh with a 1 inch crankshaft which can be changed,has a cut in shaft, with a tecumseh carb,fresh paint and oil change runs good and cylinder wall looks good,price $75.00,next is a 8hp tecumseh with a new carb fresh oil change and paint,cylinder wall is good,3/4 shaft,price $100.00,no shipping local pick up in marine city mi, with cash only thanks
the first engine is sold

when you say 1 inch you mean for the clutch i have a h40 in pieces with like a 2.5 inch shaft. i have new hed gasket just have to find the head bolts i have them in a box in my garage somewhere. How much are you asking and whats the HP?

so that 1" in diameter? whats up with the 2nd spline in the shaft im not a pro so i want ask? what state are you in?
the price is 75 in working condition?

the first engine is sold
hello,up for sale is a1975 4hp tecumseh off a mini bike,has original throttle control bracket,air filter body,taylor exaust and center fill gas tank new paint job and oil change new fuel line and shutoff valve and decals,cylinder walls looked good,the carb is original but is dented on one side but runs good 3/4 shaft,price $275.00, Is this still ava? i have 3/4 diamter shaft on my original motor. would you be interested in my motor? not for trade i just dont know what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.