Otasco Flying "O" MTD SS400

I have a solid MTD SS400 roller badged as a flying "O" sold through OTASCO or Oklahoma Tire And Supply Company with great tank with factory outlet still intact, I bought fenders with the rear bracket and a jackshaft mount since I got it planning to build it but I'll never get around to it. Someone took the lowers out and cleaned and greased them and put new boots on it so it works great, I have the correct brake assembly now with a band also. Wheels are solid and tries and good and hold air. No kickstand. These bikes ride and handle great, suspension makes for easy travel across semi rough terrain.

Will take $175 plus shipping, shipping will be around $100 but if less I'll refund the difference.

Bump, $140 plus $100 shipping, if less the difference will be refunded the same day I ship. My feedback speaks for itself, I do what I say I'll do.

Bump, a great deal and great winter project. $140 plus shipping will charge only actual shipping cost to your location but $80 up front will likely be the full amount if not I'll eat the rest.