Outcasts' - Bonanza - (18 and Under Class)

Hello, we are team Outcasts. We are from West Branch middle school. The class we are in is CBI or Career Based Intervention. Out teacher is Mr. Davis. We need some help finding out about our mini bike. It is a Bonanza.
Right now we would like help finding out what year it is. That is pretty much it so far. Thanks. The Outcasts.

DSC00931.JPG

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Welcome and good luck with your Build.

Ask questions, lots of great minds here to help.

Oh :eek:hmy: Where is your Engine ? Whats the plan?

Last edited:
Hello Outcasts...Welcome to the OldMiniBikes....!

I hope y'all have a great time.

And Mr. Davis...thank you sir, for introducing our hobby and it's skills to another fine group of young folks who represent a new generation of mini bikers, with mechanical skills.

Daniel Coop

Welcome team Outcast! If your frame is missing it's ID badge or manufacturer plate it will be hard to determine exactly what year it is. I'd say it's definitely from the early to mid 70's but maybe one of our resident Bonanza experts could pipe in and answer your question. My 9yr old daughter is also competing, but in the China class against the big boys if y'all would like to check it out. Just wait until the payoff kids and you guys actually get to ride your machines. That's when the real addiction to this hobby begins. My 9yr old daughter has no problem doing 40+ MPH on a mini bike.

Welcome team Outcast! If your frame is missing it's ID badge or manufacturer plate it will be hard to determine exactly what year it is. I'd say it's definitely from the early to mid 70's but maybe one of our resident Bonanza experts could pipe in and answer your question. My 9yr old daughter is also competing, but in the China class against the big boys if y'all would like to check it out. Just wait until the payoff kids and you guys actually get to ride your machines. That's when the real addiction to this hobby begins. My 9yr old daughter has no problem doing 40+ MPH on a mini bike.
Sadly, because of liability issues with the school, the students can only enjoy building them. They won't be able to ride them.:sad:

Hello there! This is the writer for the Outcasts. I just wanted to check in with you guys, and tell you that we are doing well. Today we are taking the rest of the parts off, and we are going to start researching for our parts we need. Also we will be writing down our goal, and checking inventory. Ill tell you that next week we will continue research and most likely start buying parts. See you next time. :smile:

DSC01050.JPG DSC01051.JPG DSC01052.JPG