Owen's "Pile Of Parts" Vintage Class Build

Thanks Scott and Stang! It's snowing like crazy here now, I will have to figure out what to do with the paint on the frame. I would like to get it get it painted sooner than later, but I can't change the weather!!

Finally got a temporary exhaust made today. It is made from 1/2 inch cast pipe that I ground down and smoothed out the rough areas. It will have to do for now, I need to make a better exhaust flange or have one made.

Thanks guys! Eric I think the shipping on the header would be expensive, but thanks!! I just washed my car and put away the snowblower and this is what I received! April fools joke on me.

Your kid cost me enough money at Winber last year (clutches, parts, etc). I am glad that he got a bike for himself and hopefully I can just ride my bikes! Ha,Ha!

Not much new to report, except the paint hasn't cured and is very wrinkly. I will drop it off to get striped to bare metal and start all over, oh well. This time I will try a different brand of paint and see if my luck changes!

Got my frame back last night from media blasting. About time! I was able to clean it and put on a couple of coats of primer today. If the weather stays warm as it has been, I hopefully can get it painted by the weekend.