Pack Mule roller

This one has the fold down forks (2 bolts), and the extending rear frame for more storage.

image.jpg8_zpsavxqciag.jpg

image.jpg9_zpsi8lc9tqz.jpg

$200

Shipping
UPS - You can check rates from Spokane WA. I can weigh it if you need.
Fastenal - I've used them before for large and heavy shipments and I was happy. Last time I paid $125 for about 300 lbs fastened to a pallet. If you wanted to buy this and one of my other bikes for sale both could probably fit on one pallet.
You can also pick up locally in the Spokane WA area if you are close.

Delivery option
I will be coming to CA this spring or early summer. We will be coming from Spokane on the I-90 > 395 > I-84 > I-5 to the Redding CA area.
If you are along that route and would prefer this over shipping, I can bring it with me and meet you. You will have to meet me on the road (rest stop or similar) that we are on, and accommodate my schedule. I won't be able to stay and chat unfortunately or wait around. It's a long drive with young kids!

Payment
I'll take Paypal (gift) or check/money order. I'd have to wait for the check to clear first.

PM me with questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Price is now $175.

Shipping on a pallet via Fastenal will run $100-$200 depending on where in the country you are. They don't really care about the weight so you can have one of my engines shipped too at no additional shipping cost. My nearest Fastenal store is Hayden, ID.

Price is now $135 for the DriveX Pack Mule.

Side note: one of the other rollers and/or engines I'm selling could fit together on a Pallet for Fastenal shipping...